Edulix

Full Version: RWTH winter semester 2017/2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Starting this thread for all applicants for RWTH, Fall 2017

Razz
Hi Secrete

Can I please ask you kindly to fill out your UniSearch profile with university lists and other details? It will be tremendously useful for the next generation of users.

cheers,

EE
Any admits updates to anyone?
Any one has any update on RWTH Aachen automotive application?
(03-22-2017 12:54 PM)surajk123 Wrote: [ -> ]Any admits updates to anyone?

Nothing till now. I read somewhere that notification could come out by July =( the wait is harsh!
I to the automotive masters btw.
any one applied for EPE?
I did !! Dont worry they ll release results only at the may end !!!

(04-07-2017 05:50 PM)Secrete Wrote: [ -> ]any one applied for EPE?
(04-08-2017 04:23 PM)balaji9300 Wrote: [ -> ]I did !! Dont worry they ll release results only at the may end !!!

(04-07-2017 05:50 PM)Secrete Wrote: [ -> ]any one applied for EPE?

Shocked i was expecting the result in May 1st week.
Any admit updates for anyone.Neutral
(04-24-2017 05:41 PM)Secrete Wrote: [ -> ]Any admit updates for anyone.Neutral

I got this Email when I asked them:

Dear applicant,

unfortunately we cannot give you any new information yet. Your application is being examined at the moment. You will receive a letter from us as soon as the results with the decisions come out. Unfortunately we cannot tell you the exact dates when the results are out as we don’t have this information. It depends on the faculty. The faculty will send us the decisions approximately in June, but it cannot be confirmed yet. Please have some patience. We thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
Internatioanl Office
RWTH Aachen University
well, I was expecting the results in april. (metallurgical eng.) Isnt june a bit late compared to last year Sad
can any one tell u any updates about the result of the admission selection for master's in any course at winter 2017/2018 ?
(05-08-2017 11:51 AM)mostafa1989 Wrote: [ -> ]can any one tell u any updates about the result of the admission selection for master's in any course at winter 2017/2018 ?

We have sent them a mail regarding this (EPE course). i'll let you know once they get back to it.

Lets hope this May bring some good news.Rolling Eyes
Got rejection letter for automotive engineering, 33 CP missing from transcript.. last year they had the same issue according to this forum.

Good luck to the rest
(05-12-2017 01:30 AM)Nerd1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Got rejection letter for automotive engineering, 33 CP missing from transcript.. last year they had the same issue according to this forum.

Good luck to the rest

please can you tell me when did you got this rejection letter exactly ?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's