Edulix

Full Version: TU Berlin GPE 2017 Intake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, just wanted to create a thread for discussion focused on TU Berlin's GPE program.

I applied to the program couple of weeks ago. Anyone other applicants in for 2017 Intake?
Hi, i have also applied for GPE 2017. Still no mails. Have u got any? The page still shows 'your documents will be checked'...
(04-19-2017 10:05 PM)yruby12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i have also applied for GPE 2017. Still no mails. Have u got any? The page still shows 'your documents will be checked'...

Nope, my application is showing the same status as well. Let's see when things start moving.
(04-20-2017 10:28 AM)s7sara Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2017 10:05 PM)yruby12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i have also applied for GPE 2017. Still no mails. Have u got any? The page still shows 'your documents will be checked'...

Nope, my application is showing the same status as well. Let's see when things start moving.

Have you applied anywhere else? Any accepts or rejects till now?
(03-19-2017 12:48 PM)s7sara Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, just wanted to create a thread for discussion focused on TU Berlin's GPE program.

I applied to the program couple of weeks ago. Anyone other applicants in for 2017 Intake?
any updates for you?
Hi, Any reply from the university anyone?
Nothing as of now!!
No Sad
Bolotan bilaltanveer Bopsy

Please update your Unisearch profile with list of universities applied to. very helpful for next gen of applicants.

cheers,

EE
Hi all, it has been 1&1/2 months since the approval of my transcript (only this doc has been approved so farBrick wall). Idk what's taking them so long, let's hope they resume their evaluation process and let us know of our admission results soon!
Got conditional admit today.
(05-31-2017 01:41 AM)karthikbadari Wrote: [ -> ]Got conditional admit today.

Congrats on your admit! Your profile please?
my documents were approved in March and, I have been waiting for theother results ever since..there stopped replying to mails
Folks:

This is a great thread; but without updated unisearch profile, it won't help the next gen of applicants. Please kindly update.

Cheers

EE
Reference URL's