Edulix

Full Version: Roommates for ASU Fall 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I am looking for flatmates for Arizona State University for Fall 2017. Anyone traveling to ASU from Chennai or Tamil Nadu? You can get in touch with me at venkee_vivek@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Hey Guys, I'm looking for flatmates for ASU Fall 17. You can get in touch with me at justramanuj@gmail.com - or even right here!
Hey guys, I am looking for someone who also got admitted in the MS ME program for potential flatmates. Also can someone advice me on selection of course classes and best course structure.
I will be heading to ASU. I am from Chennai. Looking for off-campus housing options and roommates. Any help will be appreciated. People can also DM me here if you wish to talk to me.
(04-21-2017 09:09 AM)ramanuj93 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys, I'm looking for flatmates for ASU Fall 17. You can get in touch with me at justramanuj@gmail.com - or even right here!

Hey. Which campus are you going to attend and which course?
(05-08-2017 08:20 PM)ninjaRyu Wrote: [ -> ]I will be heading to ASU. I am from Chennai. Looking for off-campus housing options and roommates. Any help will be appreciated. People can also DM me here if you wish to talk to me.

Hey, even I am searching for a roommate. I am ready to be your roommate. contact me if you haven't found anyone till now.
Reference URL's