Edulix

Full Version: Fall 2018 | MS | BA | G.R.E 291 (Q-150/V-141) | Exp over 6.2 years in IT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello seniors,
Looking for your guidance for the below profile evaluation.
I'm posting the below profile on behalf of my friend

GRE Score - 291
Quans – 150
Verbal- 141
AWA - 3

Work Experience - 6.2 years as Quality Assurance and Engineering. With 1 year onsite experience @ United Kingdom

Looking for Master’s Degree in Data Analytics - Fall 2018.

I have shortlisted below universities from UniSuggest, referring http://www.msinus.com/content/gre-universities-486/ and http://www.valuecolleges.com/rankings/be...-programs/

Please can you let me know the possibilities of getting into the below universities?

Texas Tech University - Data Science

Illinois Institute of technology - Data Analytics

University of Illinois at Springfield - MS in Data Analytics

University of Memphis - MSIS

University of Texas Arlington - MSBA

New Jersey Institute of Technology - MS in Data Science

University of Texas Dallas - Business Analytics

tagging seniors for help

The_Observer
Wildwayfarer
maddy1621
MSmaverick
godsgrace
Edulix_Editor

Thanks
Hello Seniors,

Please can you help me with my post

The_Observer
Wildwayfarer
maddy1621
MSmaverick
godsgrace
Don't tag more than five people as no one will get notification.
(10-11-2017 09:12 PM)pmahajan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't tag more than five people as no one will get notification.

Thanks pmahajan, have tagged 5 seniors now.
You should retake GRE without a doubt. Hit 305+. I know its late, but book a slot now, study for a week and retake.

You can aim for better schools since you have a good amount of experience. How of QA work was around Analytics?
(10-13-2017 01:05 AM)Wildwayfarer Wrote: [ -> ]You should retake GRE without a doubt. Hit 305+. I know its late, but book a slot now, study for a week and retake.

You can aim for better schools since you have a good amount of experience. How of QA work was around Analytics?

The QA experience is on Insurance domain
Reference URL's