Edulix
University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - Printable Version

+- Edulix (http://www.edulix.com/forum)
+-- Forum: II. Profile Evaluation Phase (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: U.K., Europe , Asia & Australia Admissions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=183463)

University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - Girish D - 06-29-2017 11:08 AM

Hey Guys,

I am getting ready to apply for University of Munster for MIS in Summer. My biggest worry is my profile, is it sufficient enough me to get admit or it's a dark matter which i shouldn't think about it. Need you're valuable guidance .

My Profile:
Degree Bsc in Computer Science,Mathematics,Physics- 61 %.(university need atleast 15 year of education, but they don't have required percentage to qualify.)
experience - 8 Years in IT(Computer Networks).
IELTS - 6.5(AS per the University it's sufficient enough me to qualify for the course.)

Need you're advice, should i pursue or it's just out of my league.

Giri

RE: University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - Edulix_Editor - 07-03-2017 01:01 AM

I just looked at AdmitTrend tool and it seems Munster is not popular yet onboard Edulix. W head only few applicants there.

Overall, your credentials should be good enough. Go for it and see how it goes....

EE

RE: University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - Girish D - 07-03-2017 05:49 AM

(07-03-2017 01:01 AM)Edulix_Editor Wrote:  I just looked at AdmitTrend tool and it seems Munster is not popular yet onboard Edulix. W head only few applicants there.

Overall, your credentials should be good enough. Go for it and see how it goes....

EE

Thank you for taking time to reply! Good start, I will start preparing for university application.

Giri

RE: University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - Girish D - 07-03-2017 08:18 AM

@MSmaverick, Anywhere you can point me to find some University in Germany ?

Thanks
Girish

RE: University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - rohitraj_91 - 07-03-2017 06:49 PM

(07-03-2017 08:18 AM)Girish D Wrote:  @MSmaverick, Anywhere you can point me to find some University in Germany ?

Thanks
Girish

Have you checked https://www.daad.de/en/ yet? That's the starting point for most of the applicants to Germany.

RE: University of Munster MS-MIS Summer 2018 - MSmaverick - 07-03-2017 11:15 PM

Hi @[Girish D], Welcome to Edulix Smile

I am not familiar with MIS in Germany. Rohit has provided you the link, that should help you out.