greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

Likes Given: 14
Unisearch: Link
Transcripts Procedure/Queries - Indian Universities
Hi All,

This sticky will contain the links to threads which contains information on the procedure to get transcripts and degree certificates from different Indian Universities.

1. Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
2. Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)
3. Pune University (PU)
4. Mumbai University (MU)
5. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
6. Anna University
7. University of Kerala
8. Andhra University
9. Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU)
10. SRM University
11. Shivaji University
12. West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT)
13. Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)
14. HNB Garwhal University

Also post any specific queries which are not asked/answered on the respective university threads. Please follow posting guidelines, posts not conforming will be removed.

-prepin

Edit by gparam :
If your UG University is not mentioned in the first post, it means there is no thread available for that. It would be helpful for us and for future applicants if you can make a thread for any university not already mentioned.

If you want me to post/reply, use @[greprepin], will reply if I have anything to add. ECE Evals only!

My Profile | My VI | PE Guide | GRE/TOEFL Univ Codes | University Selection | App Specific Queries Index | ECE Publications | Indian Univ Transcripts | Decision Notifications | Decision Tracker | VI Fall 2012 |

HOPE
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 06:25 PM by fall13vox.)
12-28-2011 08:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The_Observer Away
Airport Layover Consultant

The_Observer Away

Likes Given: 118
RE: Transcripts Procedure/Queries - Indian Universities
The MU procedure has been explained in the UIC MIS thread and in the GMU univ-specific sticky (there, I remember a couple of excellent posts by reef_d on the matter). Maybe, instead of duplicating work, you might copy over content from those threads (will require some sifting though, obviously) and expand further on that?

1) Please mention as many details as possible about your academics, research and work-ex, in terms of projects worked on, technologies used, roles/responsibilities handled, papers published/presented, awards/honors obtained, etc. All those have to be put in the misc details section of your UniSearch profile if you expect any help on Edulix. Also, before requesting for profile evaluations, please go through this excellent post.

2) Please take some time out to read these three threads in their entirety. PLEASE do that before asking questions about universities from a comparison perspective, or jobs, or coursework, or H-1B visas, or "placements", irrespective of which univ/department/program/major you're applying to.

I love to read, and then I regurgitate. I write - a lot - as my posts here and on other outlets would show. I do not make apologies for what I write (and how long it is). I do not sugarcoat things either. I don't tolerate vague questions, for any reasons - ignorance arising out of an inability to locate information when the necessary tools to do so (i.e. the internet, libraries, university websites, other forums/bulletin boards, etc.) are readily available, is not any kind of an acceptable excuse.

"Don't be daft." - Ancalagon The Black

"With the exchange rate where it is now, it should be a strong deterrent against picking a slightly better program for a lot more tuition fees." - coolguru
12-28-2011 09:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

The_Observer: sure will do that. Will copy it over to a separate thread Smile.

If you want me to post/reply, use @[greprepin], will reply if I have anything to add. ECE Evals only!

My Profile | My VI | PE Guide | GRE/TOEFL Univ Codes | University Selection | App Specific Queries Index | ECE Publications | Indian Univ Transcripts | Decision Notifications | Decision Tracker | VI Fall 2012 |

HOPE
12-28-2011 09:07 PM
Dark Knight Offline
Gotham City Hero!

Dark Knight Offline
Gotham City Hero!

Likes Given: 187
Yes we can split them from there and do that.Tagging mirthychaos to split the posts and move here.

~Back to work~Expect a delayed response to my tags/PM's.

I may not subscribe to threads. Tag me using @[Dark Knight] to get my attention.

Post all IE specific queries here. Please read the first post for various specializations and Information on IE at different Univ's. All about Georgia Tech here.

Profile || My VI || Planning your application season || How to Create an Infobank
Profile Evaluation Guide || University Selection for all Streams

The Knight has risen beyond expectations...."Deshay Deshay Bashara Bashara "...
12-28-2011 09:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The_Mentalist Offline
Edulix Senior Member

The_Mentalist Offline
Edulix Senior Member

Likes Given: 35
@[greprepin] Found these for MU attestation. Post #1
and as The_Observer rightly pointed out, reef_d has explained the procedure on post #24.

I am not active anymore.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 10:01 PM by greprepin.)
12-28-2011 09:38 PM
greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

nitang: thanks! Smile
mirthychaos, anon_90: can anyone of you please create a thread for MU and copy paste the two descriptions given in the posts mentioned by nitang? Also add in your comments. Just wanted someone from MU to start the thread because usually the thread starter will be tagged for queries Smile.

HOPE
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 09:59 PM by greprepin.)
12-28-2011 09:48 PM
mirthychaos Offline
Moderator Emeritus

mirthychaos Offline
Moderator Emeritus

Likes Given: 20
greprepin, Here you go!

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 11:43 PM by mirthychaos.)
12-28-2011 11:01 PM
greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

mirthychaos: Thanks! Index updated Smile.
nitang and JP_rocks: Can you guys also please update the first post of the thread with all the relevant info? Something similar to PU/MU/Anna University threads.

HOPE
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2011 11:52 PM by greprepin.)
12-28-2011 11:47 PM
The_Mentalist Offline
Edulix Senior Member

The_Mentalist Offline
Edulix Senior Member

(12-28-2011 11:47 PM)greprepin Wrote:  @[mirthychaos]: Thanks! Index updated Smile.
@[nitang] and @[JP_rocks]: Can you guys also please update the first post of the thread with all the relevant info? Something similar to PU/MU/Anna University threads.

greprepin Done Very Happy

I am not active anymore.
12-29-2011 07:29 AM
The_Observer Away

The_Observer Away

Likes Given: 118
greprepin: Please add the procedure for UPTU as well. I remember getting queries for that. The procedure has been explained excellently by one of the Edulixians who studied in UPTU, shivampatel. Please take his permission before proceeding - he has the procedure on his blog, but we should not proceed without his express consent, for obvious reasons (and because he is one of us as well).

1) Please mention as many details as possible about your academics, research and work-ex, in terms of projects worked on, technologies used, roles/responsibilities handled, papers published/presented, awards/honors obtained, etc. All those have to be put in the misc details section of your UniSearch profile if you expect any help on Edulix. Also, before requesting for profile evaluations, please go through this excellent post.

2) Please take some time out to read these three threads in their entirety. PLEASE do that before asking questions about universities from a comparison perspective, or jobs, or coursework, or H-1B visas, or "placements", irrespective of which univ/department/program/major you're applying to.

I love to read, and then I regurgitate. I write - a lot - as my posts here and on other outlets would show. I do not make apologies for what I write (and how long it is). I do not sugarcoat things either. I don't tolerate vague questions, for any reasons - ignorance arising out of an inability to locate information when the necessary tools to do so (i.e. the internet, libraries, university websites, other forums/bulletin boards, etc.) are readily available, is not any kind of an acceptable excuse.

"Don't be daft." - Ancalagon The Black

"With the exchange rate where it is now, it should be a strong deterrent against picking a slightly better program for a lot more tuition fees." - coolguru
12-29-2011 08:00 AM
pocket_aces Offline
Edulix Senior Member

pocket_aces Offline
Edulix Senior Member

Likes Given: 40
[split] Visvesvaraya Technological University-- Transcript Applying Procedure
I am from Coimbatore Institute of Technology(CIT). It is an autonomous institution under Anna University. So, it is sufficient to get college transcripts if you are from CIT.

@all

There would be less crowd from my college. Around 5 to 10 people on edulix. So, is it worth mentioning the procedure here??
Anyways, I'll come up with the procedure shortly.

I'm an ASU Alumnus. Graduated MS CS from ASU in 2014. Tag me for CS and general questions about ASU / Tempe / Arizona. I'll try my best to answer.
12-29-2011 08:03 AM
Dark Knight Offline
Gotham City Hero!

Dark Knight Offline
Gotham City Hero!

RE: Visvesvaraya Technological University-- Transcript Applying Procedure
pocket_aces, If you can PM me the entire procedure, I will add that in the Anna University thread itself. Will sound relevant if all Anna related are in a single thread. What say?

Edit: It would be good if you can get the procedure for PSG Tech also from any of the sources you mite have and send both to me.

I may not subscribe to threads. Tag me using @[Dark Knight] to get my attention.

Post all IE specific queries here. Please read the first post for various specializations and Information on IE at different Univ's. All about Georgia Tech here.

Profile || My VI || Planning your application season || How to Create an Infobank

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 09:54 AM by Dark Knight.)
12-29-2011 08:56 AM
greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

greprepin Offline
Moderator Emeritus

The_Observer: Sure will mail him right away.
pocket_aces: Yes you can PM the procedure to Vijay and he can add it to Anna University thread.

HOPE
12-29-2011 09:48 AM
vraider Away
All Rounder of the Year

vraider Away
All Rounder of the Year

Great initiative guys! I was thinking about making one for University of Kerala, and great to know that the initiative has already taken off.
greprepin, Can I send it to you after I'm done?

^My two cents .
Tis' been a while.

I dont do profile evals.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 11:13 AM by vraider.)
12-29-2011 11:13 AM
Dark Knight Offline
Gotham City Hero!

Dark Knight Offline
Gotham City Hero!

vraider, You don't need to send him. You can simply create a thread and give the link here. We can update it to the main index. Also, that thread you have created, will be used for future questions posted by the Kerala University appers.

12-29-2011 12:16 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread