pkp88deep Offline
New Edulixian

pkp88deep Offline
New Edulixian

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: German visa @ Chennai Consulate
(07-12-2012 07:35 PM)jackdawson57 Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:39 PM)sri_naga09 Wrote:  can anyone please let me know whether transferring money to blocked account before VI is compulsory in Chennai consulate case?while getting my documents attested i have asked the officials they said that we need not transfer.i am bit confused please help me.

@devraj.mech

You asked the officials at Embassy, they said its not needed? sure? cuz, I have the sanctioned loan statement with me, am waiting for opening the Deutsche bank account to get opened for which the attesting slot is given only on Aug 1. I tink it is not wise to wait till that and then submit to VFS office. So in my case, Shall i attend the VI showing the sanctioned bank loan statement? Will that do?

Hello Dude,

Yes before VI you dont need to transfer any amount. I think your loan statement will not do for visa application. From this year opening a blocked account is mandatory before applying for student visa. They will not accept your application in VFS without blocked account confirmation. Aug 1 is too late i guess so in this case you can call to the chennai visa hot line no. between 1.00 to 2.00 P.M. and you can speak with the consulate person (very busy line and you should try desperatly without keeping your phone down till you get them in line within that 1 hour/day). They are better to give the solution for this.
07-13-2012 09:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
thejoker Offline
Edulix Active Member

thejoker Offline
Edulix Active Member

Guys...the slots for visa interview in august are over. I missed it by an hour. I don't know what to do now...is it possible to go to bangalore or delhi for the VI? If yes, how do i do that?

07-14-2012 11:15 AM
trego Offline
Edulix Frequent User

trego Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-13-2012 09:09 AM)pkp88deep Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 11:39 PM)sri_naga09 Wrote:  can anyone please let me know whether transferring money to blocked account before VI is compulsory in Chennai consulate case?while getting my documents attested i have asked the officials they said that we need not transfer.i am bit confused please help me.

@devraj.mech

You asked the officials at Embassy, they said its not needed? sure? cuz, I have the sanctioned loan statement with me, am waiting for opening the Deutsche bank account to get opened for which the attesting slot is given only on Aug 1. I tink it is not wise to wait till that and then submit to VFS office. So in my case, Shall i attend the VI showing the sanctioned bank loan statement? Will that do?

Hello Dude,

Yes before VI you dont need to transfer any amount. I think your loan statement will not do for visa application. From this year opening a blocked account is mandatory before applying for student visa. They will not accept your application in VFS without blocked account confirmation. Aug 1 is too late i guess so in this case you can call to the chennai visa hot line no. between 1.00 to 2.00 P.M. and you can speak with the consulate person (very busy line and you should try desperatly without keeping your phone down till you get them in line within that 1 hour/day). They are better to give the solution for this.

Hai, try to book a appointment with bangalore embassy for authentication of bank opening documents.
07-14-2012 03:50 PM
akhil2942 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

akhil2942 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-14-2012 03:50 PM)trego Wrote:  

@devraj.mech

Hello Dude,

Hai, try to book a appointment with bangalore embassy for authentication of bank opening documents.

trego

Are you sure...can we get the blocked account attestation from bangalore, as we come under chennai consulate ?
Who confirmed you on this?
07-14-2012 05:04 PM
trego Offline
Edulix Frequent User

trego Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-14-2012 05:04 PM)akhil2942 Wrote:  
(07-14-2012 03:50 PM)trego Wrote:  

@devraj.mech

Hello Dude,

@[trego]

Are you sure...can we get the blocked account attestation from bangalore, as we come under chennai consulate ?
Who confirmed you on this?

I got mine from bangalore embassy on 20th june. when I tried for chenna,I got my slot on 18th july even for authentication. so I booked my slot online in bangalore embasyy website and got it in 2 days.
07-14-2012 06:35 PM
ani086 Offline
New Edulixian

ani086 Offline
New Edulixian

(07-12-2012 09:23 AM)akhil2942 Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 12:08 PM)ani086 Wrote:  Hello ...

I got a call from the German Consulate in Chennai ..and was informed that my VISA has been approved !!! it took exactly 4 weeks after the visa interview Smile !!! Now they have asked to submit my passport with itinerary copy to get it stamped !! So relieved Very Happy !!!

@[ani086]

Congrats for ur visa
Did you get only a call or even a mail from the embassy regarding the visa approval?

Nope I just got a call from the embassy. I got to know that nowadays they dont send the approval mails... just a call !!! Btw I got my Visa stamped !!!
07-15-2012 11:02 AM
M2G2 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

M2G2 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-15-2012 11:02 AM)ani086 Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 09:23 AM)akhil2942 Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 12:08 PM)ani086 Wrote:  Hello ...

I got a call from the German Consulate in Chennai ..and was informed that my VISA has been approved !!! it took exactly 4 weeks after the visa interview Smile !!! Now they have asked to submit my passport with itinerary copy to get it stamped !! So relieved Very Happy !!!

ani086

Congrats for ur visa
Did you get only a call or even a mail from the embassy regarding the visa approval?

Nope I just got a call from the embassy. I got to know that nowadays they dont send the approval mails... just a call !!! Btw I got my Visa stamped !!!
itinerary copy ?
07-15-2012 04:52 PM
devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

07-16-2012 11:07 AM
ani086 Offline
New Edulixian

ani086 Offline
New Edulixian

07-19-2012 09:25 PM
kpingle Offline
Edulix Frequent User

kpingle Offline
Edulix Frequent User

any updates???

has anybody got their visa yet..ppl who attended their VI in the month of June or july please update...
07-23-2012 10:24 AM
devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-23-2012 10:24 AM)kpingle Wrote:  any updates???

has anybody got their visa yet..ppl who attended their VI in the month of June or july please update...

NOPE... HAD VI ON JULY 4TH AND WAITING..
07-23-2012 03:17 PM
srihari dowsil Offline
Edulix Frequent User

srihari dowsil Offline
Edulix Frequent User

I got my US visa stamped last year (2011) but I was unable to goto the university due to some medical emergency in my f
family. This year I have applied for a German visa !

There is a US visa stamped in my passport . Will this cause any problem ?

This is a very peculiar case Confused Well wishers pl help me out !

http://www.edulix.com/unisearch/user.php?uid=6685

UMich | OSU |Esslingen|TU-KL-CVT
07-24-2012 06:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-23-2012 03:17 PM)devraj.mech Wrote:  
(07-23-2012 10:24 AM)kpingle Wrote:  any updates???

NOPE... HAD VI ON JULY 4TH AND WAITING..

Today My friend who had his VI on 18th June got approval call... Anyone else got today?
07-25-2012 02:05 PM
Watson1204 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Watson1204 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Hey guys, how long will they take to return the passport. My VI happened on July 16, but they have not returned it yet, any idea?
07-25-2012 02:32 PM
devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

devraj.mech Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-25-2012 02:32 PM)Watson1204 Wrote:  Hey guys, how long will they take to return the passport. My VI happened on July 16, but they have not returned it yet, any idea?

I got mine within 2 days.. u can track yr passport.. either call VFS or track it yrself online..
07-25-2012 02:35 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread