SridharAshokk Offline
Edulix Super Senior

SridharAshokk Offline
Edulix Super Senior

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: A Complete Guide To Blocked Account Attestation at Mumbai Consulate
praneetha9

Just to make it clear, you are asking about opening the blocked account and not the money transfer right?

If that's the case, I am not so sure about this. IMHO, I would suggest you to postpone it. Check if you have any VI slots in a nearer date before postponding.

I din't open my account by sending a mail to Germany. I went to the local Deutsche bank office and got it done. But going through the forum, I could tell that you could get it opened within a week or 10 days if all goes well, else it takes a bit longer than that. So expecting the confirmation by Monday will be too close.

Wait for others to reply.

Just to let you know, during my VI at the Chennai consulate, the VO asked for blocked account with the money transferred. So you need your money transferred too before your VI.

My Infobank
---------------
Germany - Student Visa guide || I am not able to frequent Edulix these days. Tag the other evaluators from this thread for quicker responses. If its an urgent query, I will reply.
Saarland CS || TU Dresden - MCL || EMCL
Tag me in threads for German/EU - CS programs
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 02:26 PM by SridharAshokk.)
08-14-2013 02:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Complete Guide To Blocked Account Attestation at Mumbai Consulate - SridharAshokk - 08-14-2013 02:23 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread