SridharAshokk Offline
Edulix Super Senior

SridharAshokk Offline
Edulix Super Senior

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: A Complete Guide To Blocked Account Attestation at Mumbai Consulate
remoTD

I am not replying specifically to you, I have posted about this quite a few times and I am saying this again to everyone who thinks about taking a local savings bank

Never go to the local Deutsche bank when you have enough time to get your account opened via the courier you send after getting the attestations from the consulate. You are just being one of the scapegoat that the bank intends to cut! Shake your head and there goes your 1L into hibernate mode without any profits. At least, you could spend that for other things that includes your flight, accommodation and initial settling. You would need almost 1000 euros when you reach and your DB account at Germany will not be open for you to withdraw. Unless you get a apartment to live in and an agreement done followed by the Rathaus done and meanwhile in parallel the university registration, you cannot open your locked account. At least the bank with ask for the Rathaus registration. Until that you should be depending on the money you take along with you and you need to pay for caution deposit and first month's rent to get the agreement. There are many things to do during your initial weeks at Germany. I am talking from my experience. Spend wisely!

And, it's hardly April. I was running out of time and I did open with the local Deutsche bank. Do it when you really don't have time for scheduling your VI.

Also, I would suggest to take 1000 euros in hand when you reach Germany. It will be pretty helpful. Anyways, I don't want to dwell into this now and it has time to discuss. Tag me if you need the initial details that will help you to settle down comfortably.

My Infobank
---------------
Germany - Student Visa guide || I am not able to frequent Edulix these days. Tag the other evaluators from this thread for quicker responses. If its an urgent query, I will reply.
Saarland CS || TU Dresden - MCL || EMCL
Tag me in threads for German/EU - CS programs
04-10-2014 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Complete Guide To Blocked Account Attestation at Mumbai Consulate - SridharAshokk - 04-10-2014 03:57 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread