dreamGermany Offline
Edulix Frequent User

dreamGermany Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Likes Given: 1
Unisearch: Link
RE: A Complete Guide To Blocked Account Attestation at Mumbai Consulate
Hi Guys,

I have a situation here, I applied for SRH Heidelberg University for Information Tech course, I applied to other universities too, this university is just my last resource/backup option if I don't get anywhere then I may go with this university.

Two days before I received pre admission letter from university stating:

please find attached your preadmission and study contract. Your registration can proceed upon submission of your registration fee of EUR 650, plus the full tuition amount of EUR 12,060 for a total of EUR 12,710. This amount covers tuition costs for the entire degree program. As soon as this amount is registered in the accounts of the SRH University Heidelberg, we will issue a final acceptance letter, as well as an admission letter which can be taken to the consulate for your visa application process.

My question is I can use this letter to open blocked account in Deutsche Bank in Germany? Will consulate (Mumbai) and Bank will accept preadmission letter for account opening? And if yes, then it is necessity to transfer the blocked amount (8640 euros) to the account immediately ? Can I transfer it later on (I mean when I get confirmation from other universities)?

People will you be please able to help me.
nimbus_2000 I read your comment in this thread, that I need admit letter, but I have pre admit letter, this kind of confusing.

SridharAshokk
das_german
cneha1991

Infobank
Infobank
02-19-2017 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Complete Guide To Blocked Account Attestation at Mumbai Consulate - dreamGermany - 02-19-2017 12:13 AM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread