1st year M.S in India and 2nd year in U.S [ university of alabama huntsville]
Blore99 Offline
Edulix Active Member

Blore99 Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
1st year M.S in India and 2nd year in U.S [ university of alabama huntsville]
Reva university [recent private university, previously Reva institute of technology under VTU] in Bangalore is collaborated ( MoU signed ) with univesity of alabama huntsvillie for masters program in M.S in computer science.

This is a great opportunity who wants to save fee by 50%.

In the first year at Reva university students will undergo 11 prerequisite courses (at advance level)and 3 courses. So these 14 subjects will help students to handle course work in the second year. Second year students will have 3 semester. 3 courses from Reva university credit will be transferred to UAH and students will have to undergo 8 more courses[33 credits] to graduate & degree will be offered by UAH.

Also, all of them who enter Reva university may not get into UAH in the second year. Those who can handle the course work in the first year with good Cgpa will have chance to move to UAH.

This is a second chance for students who wants to pursue their masters from good university if they have low gpa /other streams not related to CS.

I met professor from UAH he said he wants genuine students who are really interested to pursue masters in CS. Our course work will be rigorous in the second year and first year course work is designed to bare 2nd year load.

You need GRE and Toefl score. GRE score of 300 is required.
University is quite acad centric.

Those who are interested can see this and this

Any further queries you can post it here.
or you can PM me.

Not sure whether I did the right thing by posting it here. I am not aware of forum rules d'oh!

The_Observer
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 10:03 AM by Blore99.)
05-14-2015 03:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
iamfarazbaig Offline
Edulix Active Member

iamfarazbaig Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: 1st year M.S in India and 2nd year in U.S [ university of alabama huntsville]
Hi. I wanted to know, if I were to be eligible to continue my 2nd year in University of Alabama then would I also get two year stay-back in the US to look for job opportunities or would I have to return back to India?
11-05-2017 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread