Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
9th June 2015 | Bangalore Consulate | RWTH Aachen | Software Systems Engineering
umaedulix Offline
New Edulixian

umaedulix Offline
New Edulixian

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
9th June 2015 | Bangalore Consulate | RWTH Aachen | Software Systems Engineering
German student visa experience - 9th June 2015
University - RWTH Aachen
Course - Software Systems Engineering

Documents were arranged as per the checklist on the Bangalore Consulate website. Had the 9:00 AM slot, was called in at 9. I was the first one in my counter. Was called in after around 10 minutes.
The VO was a lady. The usual questions like why Germany, why this course, how many years of experience, blocked account creation etc were asked. No unusual questions.
She asked me to hand over my degree certificate and gave me a questionnaire to fill up. I took around 5 minutes to fill it up. She then asked my intended date of travel which I mentioned as 13th August 2015. I was given the acknowledgement and that's it Cool
10 Jul 2015 - Got email from the consulate that the decision was made. Will go for stamping on Monday.
It took a total of 31 days from the submission of application.

07-10-2015 06:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
thatgeeman Offline
Edulix Frequent User

thatgeeman Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: 9th June 2015 | Bangalore Consulate | RWTH Aachen | Software Systems Engineering
Congrats. Was there any waiting period for stamping? I mean did they take your passport and ask you to come back after a week or so like in other Consulates?

Universität Freiburg + Université de Strasbourg (Fall 2015)

My Infobank | My German Embassy Experience | Polymer Science Thread | Infobank Tutorial
08-10-2015 03:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread