Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone coming to Berlin needs an accomodation to stay??
Rogue Offline
Administrator

Rogue Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 6
Unisearch: Link
Anyone coming to Berlin needs an accomodation to stay??
Hey guys,

I had run into some issues with the previous accomodation that I had finalized, so I am looking for an accomodation again.

Its really difficult to find a furnished studio,so I am also looking for 2 room apartments. If anyone is coming to Berlin either for a job/PhD/Masters and is looking for an accomodation to stay, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Cheers,
Rogue

PhD, Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie(HZB)
ChemE|UG internships|Profile|EU Visas
09-01-2015 05:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
anuragm Away

anuragm Away

Likes Given: 10
Unisearch: Link
RE: Anyone coming to Berlin needs an accomodation to stay??
A furnished studio could be very elusive in Berlin. And very expensive, too, which is why a lot of people live in WGs! Anyway, coming back to the point - not long ago I used to think the same way. But then I ended up with a completely unfurnished place - it did not even have a kitchen sink when I moved in. I had some problems at first but I managed to make it work in a couple of weeks. So let me assure you that it is much easier than it seems at first. Don't think too much about the furniture. The basics (bed,table,chair,cupboard) can be bought from Berlin IKEA or second hand. Some people also bring it to your place in their car if you pay them a little extra which could be quite handy. Otherwise you could ask a friend/ colleague to help you with moving. There are also some services that help you out - example.

Let me know in case you still need a place. I can ask some of my friends in Berlin if they know anything Smile

09-01-2015 07:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread