TUM Winter 2016 Application Status/Admits
vasude1 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

vasude1 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: TUM Winter 2016 Application Status/Admits
(06-20-2016 08:42 PM)godhwani Wrote:  @[vasude1] Great Man. But it's kinda sad that such a good GATE score can't get us anywhere. However, a good GRE score takes you all around the world. Confused

godhwani

Agree with you on that. I believe they are giving more weightage to the GPA than anything else. I've got into an interview for IISC Bangalore earlier this month. No results yet. Hoping that it would turn out to be good.

where are you going?
06-21-2016 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
rajat10 Offline
Edulix Active Member

rajat10 Offline
Edulix Active Member

(06-21-2016 03:36 PM)vasude1 Wrote:  
(06-20-2016 08:42 PM)godhwani Wrote:  vasude1 Great Man. But it's kinda sad that such a good GATE score can't get us anywhere. However, a good GRE score takes you all around the world. Confused

godhwani

Agree with you on that. I believe they are giving more weightage to the GPA than anything else. I've got into an interview for IISC Bangalore earlier this month. No results yet. Hoping that it would turn out to be good.

where are you going?

vasude1

Hey pal, just for info, the IISc interview you mentioned, it is for which course? M Eng Design @ the Centre for product Design?

"Your knife, my back...my gun, your head"

http://edulix.com/unisearch/user.php?uid=163470
06-21-2016 04:22 PM
godhwani Offline
Edulix Active Member

godhwani Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 6
(06-20-2016 08:42 PM)godhwani Wrote:  @[vasude1] Great Man. But it's kinda sad that such a good GATE score can't get us anywhere. However, a good GRE score takes you all around the world. Confused

@[godhwani]

where are you going?

That's what I hate about German Education. They never seem to look beyond the GPAs.

I am headed off to TU Braunschweig; Computational Sciences in Engineering.

06-22-2016 10:22 AM
vasude1 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

vasude1 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(06-21-2016 04:22 PM)rajat10 Wrote:  

godhwani

where are you going?

@[vasude1]

Hey pal, just for info, the IISc interview you mentioned, it is for which course? M Eng Design @ the Centre for product Design?

rajat10

The interview is for M Tech (Res) or MS in mechanical Engineering.

(06-22-2016 10:22 AM)godhwani Wrote:  

godhwani

where are you going?

That's what I hate about German Education. They never seem to look beyond the GPAs.

I am headed off to TU Braunschweig; Computational Sciences in Engineering.

godhwani

Alright, good luck.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 04:54 PM by vasude1.)
06-22-2016 04:52 PM
rajat10 Offline
Edulix Active Member

rajat10 Offline
Edulix Active Member

vasude1

ahh..right. Thanks for the info. I did check the course earlier, however how do you find the course, based on your experience and info you gathered till now? Worth it, I am hoping it to be.....IISc it is! Smile

"Your knife, my back...my gun, your head"

http://edulix.com/unisearch/user.php?uid=163470
06-23-2016 02:01 AM
ritwam Offline
Edulix Frequent User

ritwam Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Likes Given: 4
TUM COME result : admission granted
First round score : 75

Very late decision. So not going to go. Also yesterday I got Ruhr Bochum admit in computational engineering.

Infobank

|UC Irvine||NCSU||Virginia Tech||SUNY Buffalo||Ruhr Bochum||TU Munich|MEEES Erasmus program||UIUC||Purdue University||University of Stuttgart||TAMU college station|
07-13-2016 11:00 PM
godhwani Offline
Edulix Active Member

godhwani Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 6
Congratulations ritwam Very Happy

07-14-2016 01:45 PM
ritwam Offline
Edulix Frequent User

ritwam Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(07-14-2016 01:45 PM)godhwani Wrote:  Congratulations @[ritwam] Very Happy

Thanks godhwani! Smile

Infobank

|UC Irvine||NCSU||Virginia Tech||SUNY Buffalo||Ruhr Bochum||TU Munich|MEEES Erasmus program||UIUC||Purdue University||University of Stuttgart||TAMU college station|
07-14-2016 10:54 PM
bob2030 Offline
New Edulixian

bob2030 Offline
New Edulixian

Hi Seniors,

I am applying to TUM for Fall 2017 and I had a small query. Most of you have gotten status updates: Your application documents relevant to admission and enrollment have been reviewed. Some items are missing. For details, please refer to the document status information for each of the required documents.

My question is, is it necessary to get the photocopies of transcripts notarized? My college has provided us with photocopies of transcripts with the sign of the controller of examinations. Basically, the photocopies have been attested as true copies by the controller of exams and the college stamp is there. Do I still need to get these notarized then? And is it okay if we don't send the transcripts in a sealed envelope stamped by the college? I was planning on sending it in the main envelope along with other documents. I am yet to submit my documents to TUM by post so it would be great if the seniors could provide a speedy reply Smile

tagging seniors:
sarthak93
gordonshumway
ishansaxena45
djj790
ritwam
03-05-2017 01:41 AM
ritwam Offline
Edulix Frequent User

ritwam Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(03-05-2017 01:41 AM)bob2030 Wrote:  Hi Seniors,

I am applying to TUM for Fall 2017 and I had a small query. Most of you have gotten status updates: Your application documents relevant to admission and enrollment have been reviewed. Some items are missing. For details, please refer to the document status information for each of the required documents.

My question is, is it necessary to get the photocopies of transcripts notarized? My college has provided us with photocopies of transcripts with the sign of the controller of examinations. Basically, the photocopies have been attested as true copies by the controller of exams and the college stamp is there. Do I still need to get these notarized then? And is it okay if we don't send the transcripts in a sealed envelope stamped by the college? I was planning on sending it in the main envelope along with other documents. I am yet to submit my documents to TUM by post so it would be great if the seniors could provide a speedy reply Smile

tagging seniors:
@[sarthak93]
@[gordonshumway]
@[ishansaxena45]
@[djj790]
@[ritwam]

Hey bob, I think you need to notarize your transcript from a proper authority or you can have it sealed and send it to TU Munich. Both works. German consulate does 3 sets of 10 documents each freely and they are legit.

Infobank

03-08-2017 12:01 PM
blackchaosmaster Offline
New Edulixian

blackchaosmaster Offline
New Edulixian

Hey guys,

I got an interview call for TUM MSPE. Does anyone have an idea about the interview questions? Cause the ones i searched were 4 - 5 years old and obviously they would be asking something different now.
03-14-2017 06:15 PM
RPGator Offline
New Edulixian

RPGator Offline
New Edulixian

Hello.

Is there anyone who can point me to a thread for the 2017 Winter admissions for TUM CSE? I've been admitted but I can't seem to find anyone else in the current admission bath. Any help is much appreciated.

gordonshumway
ritwam

Thanks!

06-08-2017 11:50 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread