EdulixExpress
EdulixExpress
Chat
Chat
Blog
Grad Studies
About Us
About Edulix
Please post all Profile Evaluations for Fall 17 in Profile Evaluation Forum. Please read profile evaluation guide before creating evaluation threads.
Use Edoogle [Google Custom Search for Edulix] for comprehensive search. Here is an in-depth overview of the application process.

Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent for notarization - CSE application at TUM
harshit27 Offline
New Edulixian

harshit27 Offline
New Edulixian

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
Urgent for notarization - CSE application at TUM
Hi
I have applied to the Computational Science and Engineering program at TUM. I got an email informing that a notarized copy of my degree certificate had to be submitted.
The instructions for this are given on this link - https://www.tum.de/en/studies/applicatio...arization/
(Please view the Who has authorization to issue official notarization tab)

I am from India and cannot get it notarized from my undergrad University( thats in a different city). Please let me know who is eligible for this. Would getting it done from a notary(as found on the internet) would do or should I go to some institution. They say an individual or lawyer cant do this.

I am living in Powai(Mumbai)
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 07:02 PM by harshit27.)
04-20-2017 06:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
kali.kat Offline
New Edulixian

kali.kat Offline
New Edulixian

RE: Urgent for notarization - CSE application at TUM
(04-20-2017 06:59 PM)harshit27 Wrote:  Hi
I have applied to the Computational Science and Engineering program at TUM. I got an email informing that a notarized copy of my degree certificate had to be submitted.
The instructions for this are given on this link - https://www.tum.de/en/studies/applicatio...arization/

I am from India and cannot get it notarized from my undergrad University( thats in a different city). Please let me know who is eligible for this. Would getting it done from a notary(as found on the internet) would do or should I go to some institution. They say an individual or lawyer cant do this.

Hi,

One of my friend applied to TUM and faced the same issue. No need to panic just get it from any lawyer/advocate who is a notary. Note that it will have a round seal. Resend it it will do fine.
04-21-2017 12:34 PM
harshit27 Offline
New Edulixian

harshit27 Offline
New Edulixian

RE: Urgent for notarization - CSE application at TUM
(04-21-2017 12:34 PM)kali.kat Wrote:  
(04-20-2017 06:59 PM)harshit27 Wrote:  Hi

Hi,

One of my friend applied to TUM and faced the same issue. No need to panic just get it from any lawyer/advocate who is a notary. Note that it will have a round seal. Resend it it will do fine.

Hi... thanks a lot for the assurance... I'll get it done from a notary near me
04-21-2017 12:50 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread