ρ◎ʟḯℨεї

theou huios Away
ρ◎ʟḯℨεї

Likes Given: 9
Unisearch: Link
Theou-Anu guide for n00bs on how to use EDULIX
Welcome to Edulix.com

Hello Fellas CoolCool

This is a combined work of anurag ( anurag097 ) any myself. I must say that anurag ( original n00b Laughing ) has been quite helpful in bringing this guide infront of u people

Before I proceed with this tutorial I would kindly request you to go through the posting guidelines created by kuccha

Visit the Link:- http://www.edulix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=73083

Now Lets get into what edulix is about. You are hear for any of the following reasons.

* Category #1 - I am currently preparing for GRE and TOEFL exam

* Category #2 - I am done with both exam and ready to start the applications

* Category #3 - I am done with both exams and MS Applications

* Category #4 – I am here to find information on VISA and Pre-Departure aspects

* Explanation for Member Category/Color Coding
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category #1 - I am currently preparing for GRE and TOEFL exam

You would be beginning the first step of your journey toward your Masters here. And here is what a newbie should be doing.

Step1:- Use the GRE preparation Stratagies which have been used by our seniors and fellow mates to the highest degree of success.

Visit the Link:- http://www.edulix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=66152

Step2:- For TEOFL preparation use Barrons, Princeton CD’s which can also be downloaded through net. Practicing them would be more than enough to crack good score in TOEFL.

About AGRE:-

Some students would like to give AGRE exam to enhance there chances of getting into a University. Here is what our seniors have to say on how to prepare for it.

Visit the Link:- http://www.edulix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=73719

Go through the forum and post your queries by creating a thread as shown in the above picture.

Note:- Please search before you post. There may be edulixians who have already asked the same question. Instead of creating again a new thread you might find your answer in the other thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category #2 - I am done with both exam and ready to start the applications

After you are done with exams you would be interested to know about Universities and obtain the information regarding the Courses, Fees, On-campus jobs etc.

We have dedicated threads for each University which is handled by seniors who provide excellent information regarding all your queries.

Note:- Please search before you post. There may be edulixians who have already asked the same question. Instead of creating again a new thread you might find your answer in the other thread. Seniors would be very busy with there own Grad life and are taking out time giving answers to help their juniors. So make there job easier by searching around.

Profile Evaluation:-

After knowing information regarding courses and universities, you would like to know wether do you stand a chance in obtaining admit in those universities. It’s here where guidance of seniors in profile evaluation come to use. They will help you with excellent suggestions and also give you a right mix of universities to go ahead with and apply.

Create a thread after going through the guidelines on how to post in this forum.

Seniors will help you by evaluating your profile after you come up with a list of Universities using our Uni Search and Infobank tools.

After using these features you can create a new thread and wait for evaluation to be done. Normally this is how your profile will be evaluated.

Done with the List of Universities you wanna apply for? Now you must be bothered about how to complete the packet

Here is what seniors say. Go through this link and you will find complete information regarding what should be included in the packet.

Visit the Link:- http://www.edulix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=74914
·
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category #3 - I am done with both exams and MS Applications

It’s time to wait for almost 2-3 months before you get your results. In the mean time you can work on many aspects. Like helping fellow edulixians by clarifying doubts regarding application process in Engineering Sciences Forum.

And at the same time you can bring out the creative genuious in you by posting interesting topics for discussion in Café.

Still if you are not satisfied, Log in at chat. You can make some life long friends on chat as it’s always throbbed by people 24 hrs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category #4 – I am here to find information on VISA and Pre-Departure aspects

This is the time for VISA and shopping. You might get various queries regarding finances. Please go through the VISA section and get your queries cleared by eminent people. Some of them include parents too who have sent there loved ones abroad.

Done with the VISA. Now time for some fun and shopping. Go through the shopping threads and also find roomies in here

* Explanation for Member Category/Color Coding

Look at the Board statistics of edulix

Forum Team

And other than these there are mods whom you will find in the “Red” colour. It’s the job of the mod council to implement decisions taken by administrators. Super Moderators act as a bridge between mod and admin councils. It’s they who decide who should be given responsibilities and maintain the decorum of the forum.

Member List

You will find every member who is registered on edulix. Sorry buddies, due to space constraints cant include all of you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess it looks much better now.Very Happy

Back \m/
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2010 03:10 PM by theou huios.)
06-15-2010 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
amandeep18feb Offline
Edulix Senior Member

amandeep18feb Offline
Edulix Senior Member

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: Theou-Anu guide for n00bs on how to use EDULIX
ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause

06-15-2010 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user