EdulixExpress
EdulixExpress
Chat
Chat
Blog
Grad Studies
About Us
About Edulix
Please post all Profile Evaluations for Fall 17 in Profile Evaluation Forum. Please read profile evaluation guide before creating evaluation threads.
Use Edoogle [Google Custom Search for Edulix] for comprehensive search. Here is an in-depth overview of the application process.

Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Infobank is a MUST
theou huios Away
ρ◎ʟḯℨεї

theou huios Away
ρ◎ʟḯℨεї

Likes Given: 9
Unisearch: Link
Infobank is a MUST
It has been decided that from now onwards all prof evaluations would be done only if OP creates his/her infobank profile with all details. This decision has been taken to fill up the data which we have lost due to repeated DB crashes. I would request all members to create/update their infobanks with latest information.

@mods/prof evaluators/seniors

Please ask for Infobank profile to be created before evaluation is done. And if you see anyone who hasn't created his Infobank profile please ask them to do so to obtain future help.

@Fall 2010 and Spring 2011

As you all know information pertaining to our batch has been wiped off from Infobank. I request all seniors to create infobank profiles again so that Uni Suggest could use that data to suggest Uni's to newbies.

We need to update the n00b guide too. Will do it soon.

Regards
Theou

Back \m/
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2010 10:13 AM by The_Observer.)
10-19-2010 03:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The_Observer Away
Airport Layover Consultant

The_Observer Away
Airport Layover Consultant

Likes Given: 113
RE: Infobank is a MUST
I concur wholeheartedly with theou. We here on Edulix are committed to making this a pleasant & profitable experience for everyone, mainly the appers. One critical way in which we believe we can help most of the appers is by providing tools like the UniSuggest feature. For such features to work efficiently, we need a large set of data to extract results from. But for achieving this end-result, the first step is to obviously collect as much data as possible. That's why we require all Edulixians, mainly appers, to update their infobanks. The more recent & accurate the data is, the more helpful it would be for future appers. I think that compared to the usefulness of this site, taking out a small portion of your site to create & update your infobank profile isn't a big ask at all. As always, we are here because of you, and for your needs; therefore, help us to help you. Thanks for your cooperation! Smile

1) Please mention as many details as possible about your academics, research and work-ex, in terms of projects worked on, technologies used, roles/responsibilities handled, papers published/presented, awards/honors obtained, etc. All those have to be put in the misc details section of your UniSearch profile if you expect any help on Edulix.

2) Please take some time out to read this and this thread in their entirety. PLEASE do that before asking questions about universities from a comparison perspective, or jobs, or coursework, or H-1B visas, or "placements", irrespective of which univ/department/program/major you're applying to.

"Don't be daft." - Ancalagon The Black

"With the exchange rate where it is now, it should be a strong deterrent against picking a slightly better program for a lot more tuition fees." - coolguru
10-19-2010 10:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
chaku77 Offline
New Edulixian

chaku77 Offline
New Edulixian

Likes Given: 0
RE: Infobank is a MUST
where do add my details? where is the link to infobank? sorry I am a new user.

chaku77.
09-11-2014 10:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread