RWTH update!
JT_daniel Offline
Poster of the Year - Europe/UK

JT_daniel Offline

Likes Given: 137
Unisearch: Link
RWTH update!
I just received a mail from RWTH with an Application Number and all the documents in the online portal have gone to OK, except for my University Diploma.

What about the others?

FH Aachen (Energy Systems- Renewable Energy)

Available for Mechanical Profile Evaluations for Germany. Please tag me and wait!

Currently swamped with work and Uni, so won't be able to respond immediately. A thousand apologies to all those waiting for Profile Evals or who want questions to be answered. And please do NOT email me. Thank you!
02-21-2011 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Likes Given: 0
RE: RWTH update!
For me all are k except the three translations. i have not send any translations as my certificates were both in english and local language
02-22-2011 09:28 AM
JT_daniel Offline

JT_daniel Offline

Hmm, my friend got this in his mail-

Please hand in a copy of your Bachelors" certificate and your transcripts of records of 7th and 8th semester as soon as possible to ensure an accurate evaluation of your application package.

*Important Notification for all applicants: For admission in 2011 students need to gain one year of practical work experience. Practical trainings and internships can be approved but need to be finished before the programme starts in September 2011. At least six months of work experience have to be approved by March.

And he didn't get any application number. I was not told of this "Important notification" in my mail! What the heck, what about you pprem? What was there in your mail?

Available for Mechanical Profile Evaluations for Germany. Please tag me and wait!

Currently swamped with work and Uni, so won't be able to respond immediately. A thousand apologies to all those waiting for Profile Evals or who want questions to be answered. And please do NOT email me. Thank you!
02-22-2011 02:12 PM
pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

I did not get any such. i got my admission no. moreover now am working. am a 2009 passout student.
For which course u applied
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2011 03:16 PM by pprem.)
02-22-2011 03:15 PM
JT_daniel Offline

JT_daniel Offline

Oh you also didn't get any such mail? Now that's heartening! Smile I was worried because I'm a fresher and have still not completed my studies..

I applied for Automotive bro.. what about you?

02-22-2011 03:39 PM
pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

I have applied for electrical power engineering
02-22-2011 03:44 PM
sreedharmahadevan Offline
Edulix Active Member

Edulix Active Member

@ Both above -

when did u guys send the application packets guys??

I hav applied fr Biomedical Engineering.. My packets reached there on Feb 10th, I guess.. Got a confirmation mail abt it frm the univ,

But, i've not got any mail till now after that.. ! So, jus wondering.. !! ConfusedShocked

My profile :

http://www.edulix.com/unisearch/user.php?uid=6624

| TUHH | Stuttgart | RWTH Aachen |
02-23-2011 06:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

@ sreedharmahadevan
mine reached the university around 18th. Got acknowledgement mail on 21st. i think only after the deadline, they will start to evaluvate. we can expect results by 1st week of may
02-23-2011 09:13 AM
JT_daniel Offline

JT_daniel Offline

What confirmation mail did you get, Sreedharmahadhevan? I never got any confirmation mail, in fact, I had sent them a mail asking them to acknowledge receiving my packet and they replied saying that internal post traffic was high, so it might have been delayed and after that, I got the mail with the application number in it.

My packet reached around 11th, I guess.

And hey, did you check the online portal? What is the status of your documents in it?

02-23-2011 09:18 PM
Edulix Active Member

Edulix Active Member

(02-23-2011 09:18 PM)JT_daniel Wrote:  What confirmation mail did you get, Sreedharmahadhevan? I never got any confirmation mail, in fact, I had sent them a mail asking them to acknowledge receiving my packet and they replied saying that internal post traffic was high, so it might have been delayed and after that, I got the mail with the application number in it.

And hey, did you check the online portal? What is the status of your documents in it?

Nothing serious.. !! It was just an acknowledgement mail, stating that my documents have reached the univ. It also said that I need to make the application fee payment of 50 Euros by March 4th.. ! Don't know if it is auto-generated, bcoz I'd made the payment before I despatched my docs.. I'v sent a reply mail to that ID wit a screenshot of my payment window.. haven't got a reply fr that yet.. Sad not sure if they received my payment..

And, ya.. I checkd that online portal !! It has a green 'OK' across all docs except the last three Translations.. Guess it is okay.. not sure.. ! Didn't get any mail fr this though, like a few ppl here.. So, a bit bothered dude !!

My profile :

02-24-2011 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
amardeep27 Offline
New Edulixian

amardeep27 Offline
New Edulixian

Sreedharmahadhevan..even i got a simlar mail....my packet reached on 5th feb 2011

mail stating that application is under process...decision will be given by april , may &

1 yr work ex is reqd

applied to Prod systems engg.RWTH ACHEN
got SUNNY, RIT
reject : TAMU
AWATING : NUS, UFL

02-24-2011 12:54 PM
JT_daniel Offline

JT_daniel Offline

(02-24-2011 12:48 PM)sreedharmahadevan Wrote:  
(02-23-2011 09:18 PM)JT_daniel Wrote:  What confirmation mail did you get, Sreedharmahadhevan? I never got any confirmation mail, in fact, I had sent them a mail asking them to acknowledge receiving my packet and they replied saying that internal post traffic was high, so it might have been delayed and after that, I got the mail with the application number in it.

Nothing serious.. !! It was just an acknowledgement mail, stating that my documents have reached the univ. It also said that I need to make the application fee payment of 50 Euros by March 4th.. ! Don't know if it is auto-generated, bcoz I'd made the payment before I despatched my docs.. I'v sent a reply mail to that ID wit a screenshot of my payment window.. haven't got a reply fr that yet.. Sad not sure if they received my payment..

And, ya.. I checkd that online portal !! It has a green 'OK' across all docs except the last three Translations.. Guess it is okay.. not sure.. ! Didn't get any mail fr this though, like a few ppl here.. So, a bit bothered dude !!

Hmm, not sure about the payment part mate. Automotive Engg comes under the International Academy and hence the 50 Euros fee is waived. They're probably real busy processing the applications, so don't worry. The email response is also extremely prompt, so I think they'll reply as soon as they confirm your payment. And since all your documents are verified, it'll be just down to the payment part which I'm sure they'll consider even if they screw it up, since you've got proof that you've paid LONG time back.

(02-24-2011 12:54 PM)amardeep27 Wrote:  Sreedharmahadhevan..even i got a simlar mail....my packet reached on 5th feb 2011

mail stating that application is under process...decision will be given by april , may &

1 yr work ex is reqd

applied to Prod systems engg.RWTH ACHEN
got SUNNY, RIT
reject : TAMU
AWATING : NUS, UFL

Hey amardeep, you got the 1 year work experience part too? My friend has applied for Prod Systems too and he also got a similar mail.. DId you get an application number with the mail?

And mate, your unisearch infobank link is broken. Please upload the proper link to your signature.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2011 01:11 PM by JT_daniel.)
02-24-2011 01:10 PM
Edulix Active Member

Edulix Active Member

@ amardeep - When did u get that other mail regarding Work ex and all ?? Was that a separate mail or did that info come fr u along wit ur packet-received-acknowledgement mail?

@ JT_Daniel - Thanx buddy Smile Hope ur words r true.. !! Can't get a reject bcoz of such stupid reasons.. Ther are more valid reasons to be rejected Laughing
Am wonderin abt that Work exp mail also, bcoz I'l hav 2 yrs of work ex by next month, but haven't submitted any official document justifying that... Just a sentence + a few lines in my resume. Confused

My profile :

02-24-2011 01:51 PM
JT_daniel Offline

JT_daniel Offline

Whoa, you didn't upload that in the online portal?! There was a whole page devoted to work experiences there, where you had to upload the following-

Country
Place
Company name
Description of work experience
Focus
Contact person
Enclosure
From
Until

That was a part of the online application, did you fill that up?

02-24-2011 03:27 PM
pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

pprem Offline
Edulix Frequent User

@sree
try to get a work ex letter from HR and submit it it to course coordinator. if u could not get from him, try to find some other way like preparing a document which contains ur offer letter, confirmation letter and any other documents which may say u r working. hope u get what i mean
02-24-2011 03:37 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread