EdulixExpress
EdulixExpress
Chat
Chat
Blog
Grad Studies
About Us
About Edulix
Please post all Profile Evaluations for Fall 17 in Profile Evaluation Forum. Please read profile evaluation guide before creating evaluation threads.
Use Edoogle [Google Custom Search for Edulix] for comprehensive search. Here is an in-depth overview of the application process.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RIT vs NEU
vijay4myfriendz
Unregistered

RIT vs NEU
hi everyone..
I have been accepted into MS in Computing security and information assurance program in RIT. Also i have got 2216$(20%) scholarship per quarter which comes around 8848$ for the total program.

Also, I have been admitted into MSIA(MS in Information assurance) program in NEU. No scholarship though.

Now I am really getting confused between the two.

1. NEU follows semester where RIT follows quarter. So it would tame me around 2 years @ NEU n 1.25 years @ RIT to complete the program.
2. I really dont know if getting a RIT co-op is easier or not. Because I had a conversation with NEU professor he said almost everyone from NEU gets a co-op.
3. Weather-- NEU is any day better.
4. The tempting thing about RIT is its job scenario. Can you guys please let me know about the same @ NEU.
5. Also if I dont get a co op NEU would be damn costly for me. How is the on campus job scene @ NEU?

I know the list of doubts is long. But I would appreciate your help. Please kindly post your replies n I hope there wont be any rude replies. My experience with edulix is already not that sweet! Smile
05-06-2011 02:39 PM
AV15 Away
Edulix PenTester
Edulix Distinguished Contributor

AV15 Away
Edulix PenTester
Edulix Distinguished Contributor

Likes Given: 5
Unisearch: Link
RE: RIT vs NEU

Only PM me if something is Urgent, I check my PMs only once a week.
Info-Sec profile evals only.

Who r u they asked Buddha. I am he said. Not who I am. Just I am. In that singularity he saw infinity.
05-07-2011 03:08 AM
Find all posts by this user
vijay4myfriendz
Unregistered

*word censored by forum* You Guys...All U want is followers of EDULIX...U R NT HERE 2 HELP PPL...U R HERE 2 MAKE UR BUSINESS...INFOBANK...MOTHERFUCKERS...MAKE A INFOBANK OF ALL UR FATHERS..N DEN TELL ME..HOW MANY ACCEPTS N REJECTS U GOT...ASSHOLES...
05-08-2011 02:58 PM
harvijay1001 Offline
Edulix Active Member

harvijay1001 Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 0
@vijay
an infobank does help future applicants like me view profiles of people admitted to various programs at various colleges....so stop being a douche and fill up an infobank, doesn't take more than a few minutes.....

and edulix has been damn helpful in the past few months to me and countless others,
have you considered that maybe the problem is with YOU and your ATTITUDE....

it is nobody's duty to help you here, people do that out of their own free will, so being a little appreciative of that helps you get far yourself....

but anyway, don't mind me, go ahead to the US with that kind of attitude and whatever....

05-08-2011 03:08 PM
vijay4myfriendz
Unregistered

harvijay...*word censored by forum* you too...seems that u hv gathered a million fathers on edulix...make their infobank n show it to ur biological father...he ll b proud of u..as u were his future...ur infobank will help him alot...n dats my attitude..if u dnt wanna take it..dont...i m not bodrd @ u... show ur ass 2 all ur fathers...they will happily kiss it... Razz
05-08-2011 03:25 PM
harvijay1001 Offline
Edulix Active Member

harvijay1001 Offline
Edulix Active Member

once a loser, always a loser!
please go to the US and end up mugged and dead in some dustbin in an alley where you rightfully belong!

@mods
time to close this thread and ban this dumbass from edulix!

05-08-2011 04:03 PM
vijay4myfriendz
Unregistered

harvijay...lolz.....i cn c who d real loser is...u relying on edulix for ur future...u prove who is a real dumbass...ur father will certainly be proud of u now...n mark it..nt me..u ll b rollin dead in a dustbin...wonderin @ whr ur infobank went wrong...or if u forgot ne father's name 2 write down der....

n @ mods: u r all modrfuckers...i leave edulix...fucking dnt care @ u..dat u ll ban me...n yeah..make ur fathers infobanks too...roflmao...all u need s infobanks..!
y dnt u start a spermbank ovr here... Very Happy
harvijay....read ur name carefully its HAR n den VIJAY....so matter u win or not...u r gonna lose up 1st...n as u r fond of edulix..i can definately c u losing....HARvijay... Very Happy
05-08-2011 05:28 PM
RobinHood Pandey Offline
Career Consultant

RobinHood Pandey Offline
Career Consultant

Likes Given: 19
Wel you are one heck of the loser Smile
http://www.edulix.com/unisearch/user.php?uid=5890

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 05:44 PM by RobinHood Pandey.)
05-08-2011 05:42 PM
harvijay1001 Offline
Edulix Active Member

harvijay1001 Offline
Edulix Active Member

@vijay ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause
wow! what an analysis of my name...
so now you're not only a loser but you're really lame and have poor analytical and linguistic skills Laughing
please don't leave edulix! everyone is really nice and boring here. we need turds like you to keep it interesting!

@mods
please let this thread run, i am having wayyyyyyyyyy too much fun here Laughing

05-08-2011 06:10 PM
sushanthku Offline

sushanthku Offline

Wow a troll just walked by..
@harvijay and robinhood: you guys no better than to reply to his comments..

@somebody_with_higher_power: please close this thread

Only if you must see
To help u help yourself
^I am also known by mandarmunshi ^
05-08-2011 06:43 PM
jb123 Offline
Edulix MVP
Edulix MVP

jb123 Offline
Edulix MVP
Edulix MVP

Likes Given: 1
Mods, Close the thread and ban the poster.

is no longer available on edulix. Thanks
05-08-2011 06:43 PM
Centauri Away
Edulix Super Senior

Centauri Away
Edulix Super Senior

Likes Given: 2
Haha. So funny. He got the help he needed http://www.edulix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=83227 in here from MadWiFi and The_Observer...And once he got admit, he decides to open his mouth. He went one level ahead and spoke about their fathers? And on mothers day, he spoke very ill word. I wish someone from RIT or NEU AdCom bumps into the thread and thinks all over again Laughing

Before this eyesore makes Edulix, AdComs and Networking overloards angry, close the chapter.

To leave and never to return. Thanks Edulix.
05-08-2011 06:57 PM
vijay4myfriendz
Unregistered

Robinhood pandey....*word censored by forum* u asshole...u call me loser....watched ur pic...joker...keep on clapping...i guess u knw who claps d most...so i wont comment ne further...ur father is already ashamed of u....

Harvijay...yeah..u r ought 2 hv fun here....coz u r makin an infobank of ur fathers...m sure u r lvin it...i m in full support of u dude...n plz dnt 4get 2 include my name ovr der...though i wont feel proud for my son...i ll certainly make sure that ur mom will... Very Happy

sushanthku...jb123....stay outa dis...or same s d case wid u...

centauri....dude...call everyone frm RIT n NEU...i ll *word censored by forum* evryone's ass...u wanna try?...n its nt dt i got help in 1st hand...check dt thread again which u hv jz mentioned...even aftr includin my infobank link dat fucking madwifi is asking 4 it again..no wonder y his name is MADwifi...so bettr u dnt tok @ it...else i ll include myself in ur father's infobank as well...n @ mother's day...i m proud of my mother...n certainly proud of ur mother's 2...u gt ne prob?

*word censored by forum* U ALL...
05-08-2011 07:53 PM
RobinHood Pandey Offline
Career Consultant

RobinHood Pandey Offline
Career Consultant

Likes Given: 19
@ Vijay

Well All the talk you done it reflects what background are you from.......how spoilt brat you are.....

05-08-2011 07:57 PM
Sherlock Holmes Offline
Administrator

Sherlock Holmes Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 50
Closed.

I will not be replying to PMs and tags, will reply to threads as and when I get time.

How to use Edulix?
Read this for Cornell Queries.
Read this and paste URL of your thread before sending a PM for Profile Evaluation. No emails.
Post here for Embedded Systems related queries.
05-08-2011 07:59 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread