Edulix
MS In Germany - Printable Version

+- Edulix (http://www.edulix.com/forum)
+-- Forum: II. Profile Evaluation Phase (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: U.K., Europe , Asia & Australia Admissions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: MS In Germany (/showthread.php?tid=164700)

MS In Germany - sanika.p - 11-14-2014 05:43 PM

this is my first post here! im currently in the third and final year of Bsc Computer Science (Pune University).I'm planning to do MS in Computer Science in germany.Ive had good academic score throughout till now.I want to know whether German universities accept students with a 3 year bachelor course.

RE: MS In Germany - The_Chharraa - 11-14-2014 08:24 PM

@[nimbus_2000]

RE: MS In Germany - nimbus_2000 - 11-15-2014 11:20 PM

Let me point you to @[cneha1991]

RE: MS In Germany - cneha1991 - 11-16-2014 03:34 AM

@[sanika.p] Most of the Universities accept 3 year BSc degree. Some universities require certain credit points in specified subjects in your bachelors. Uni Bonn is one such university which only accepts 3 year bachelor degree for the masters course application, Uni stuttgart also have mentioned in requirements that 3 year degree course is accepted . Do check the requirements of various universities. All the best.

RE: MS In Germany - sanika.p - 11-16-2014 03:53 PM

(11-16-2014 03:34 AM)cneha1991 Wrote:  @[sanika.p] Most of the Universities accept 3 year BSc degree. Some universities require certain credit points in specified subjects in your bachelors. Uni Bonn is one such university which only accepts 3 year bachelor degree for the masters course application, Uni stuttgart also have mentioned in requirements that 3 year degree course is accepted . Do check the requirements of various universities. All the best.

Thanks a lot Smile

RE: MS In Germany - parag5192 - 02-07-2015 10:00 AM

Hello I am Parag,

I received admits from two universities politechnico di milano ( Management engineering ) Italy.
and Hochshule Rheinwaal ( Mechanical engineering ) Germany.The problem is i like both the modules and not able to decide which one i should opt. I want to job after ms and not interested in Phd, please suggest me which will be good in terms of international exposure and Job.