TU Darmstadt ICE ( missing docs status)
aish6489 Offline
New Edulixian

aish6489 Offline
New Edulixian

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
TU Darmstadt ICE ( missing docs status)
hi all..I have applied for the Informations and Communications Engineering ( MS ) course at TU Darmstadt. After passing the test , when i sent my docs, my portal has the status of two missing documents 1. Transcript 2. Academic degree.

I am currently in 8th sem of college and do not have them. I already sent them a letter from my college explaining the availability of degree.

Upon asking, i received a mail from the University stating ' please send your degree and transcript' . Is there anyone else who faced the similar problem? Kindly help.
05-15-2012 10:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
chloro Offline
New Edulixian

chloro Offline
New Edulixian

RE: TU Darmstadt ICE ( missing docs status)
(05-15-2012 10:48 PM)aish6489 Wrote:  hi all..I have applied for the Informations and Communications Engineering ( MS ) course at TU Darmstadt. After passing the test , when i sent my docs, my portal has the status of two missing documents 1. Transcript 2. Academic degree.

I am currently in 8th sem of college and do not have them. I already sent them a letter from my college explaining the availability of degree.

Upon asking, i received a mail from the University stating ' please send your degree and transcript' . Is there anyone else who faced the similar problem? Kindly help.

Have your application documents been sent to the faculty before this missing docs status?

Admit: TU darmstadt/ICE, Erlangen-Nuernberg/CME, Uni Kaiserslautern
Wait: KIT
Destination:TU darmstadt/ICE
05-16-2012 06:11 PM
aish6489 Offline
New Edulixian

aish6489 Offline
New Edulixian

(05-16-2012 06:11 PM)chloro Wrote:  
(05-15-2012 10:48 PM)aish6489 Wrote:  hi all..I have applied for the Informations and Communications Engineering ( MS ) course at TU Darmstadt. After passing the test , when i sent my docs, my portal has the status of two missing documents 1. Transcript 2. Academic degree.

Have your application documents been sent to the faculty before this missing docs status?

Hey..this was shown on the AA portal aftr they received my docs. I do not know if my docs have been sent to d faculty. I called d faculty but they could not provide any info.
05-16-2012 09:12 PM
chloro Offline
New Edulixian

chloro Offline
New Edulixian

(05-16-2012 09:12 PM)aish6489 Wrote:  

Hey..this was shown on the AA portal aftr they received my docs. I do not know if my docs have been sent to d faculty. I called d faculty but they could not provide any info.

If your application docs has been sent to the faculty, the portal of AAA will states that " docs have been forwarded to the faculty".
so, in your case, your docs hadn't been sent to the ETIT faculty, you should send your missing docs to the AAA asap.

05-17-2012 08:42 PM
aish6489 Offline
New Edulixian

aish6489 Offline
New Edulixian

(05-17-2012 08:42 PM)chloro Wrote:  

If your application docs has been sent to the faculty, the portal of AAA will states that " docs have been forwarded to the faculty".
so, in your case, your docs hadn't been sent to the ETIT faculty, you should send your missing docs to the AAA asap.
Well the prob is I do not have them, i am in the 8th semester and still to write my exams.
05-18-2012 12:15 AM
chloro Offline
New Edulixian

chloro Offline
New Edulixian

(05-18-2012 12:15 AM)aish6489 Wrote:  
(05-17-2012 08:42 PM)chloro Wrote:  

Well the prob is I do not have them, i am in the 8th semester and still to write my exams.

the ICE program website (Details in the FAQ) states that you can apply before your graduation, so talk to the AAA to forward your docs to the faculty first, then send your missing docs to them.

05-18-2012 07:19 AM
ansarihaseb Offline
New Edulixian

ansarihaseb Offline
New Edulixian

Even i find d same problem....i dont have sem8 result in my hand and july 15 is the last date.....what shuld i do....pls help me out
07-01-2012 10:34 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread