TU Munich winter 2015/16 MSc in Informatics
amrbayoumy89 Offline
New Edulixian

amrbayoumy89 Offline
New Edulixian

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
TU Munich winter 2015/16 MSc in Informatics
Hi, I am looking forward to getting into TUM for Masters in Informatik. I have gone through all the requirements listed on their official site. Can someone advice me on the aptitude test that i have to take to get admitted. For example, sample questions.

If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase : the past does not equal the future.
Because you failed yesterday or all day today or a moment ago or for the last six months; the last sixteen years or the last fifty years of life .. doesn't mean anything .. all that matters is :
What are you going to do, Right now? -- Anthony Robbins
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2015 02:08 AM by amrbayoumy89.)
01-31-2015 02:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ritz90 Offline
Edulix Active Member

ritz90 Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
RE: TU Munich winter 2015/16 MSc in Informatics
(01-31-2015 02:06 AM)amrbayoumy89 Wrote:  Hi, I am looking forward to getting into TUM for Masters in Informatik. I have gone through all the requirements listed on their official site. Can someone advice me on the aptitude test that i have to take to get admitted. For example, sample questions.
You have to initially apply to TUM through the online portal and send all the documents required. After that, they evaluate your profile & give your score. There are two cut-offs. If its above a high cut-off, they admit you directly without any test. If its below a score, they reject your application. If its in between these scores, they might conduct an interview over the net. After evaluating your interview performance, they may admit you. Its all given in their website.
Don't worry about such things now, just give your best shot with the application. Take some time to write the essays & SOP.

Btw please fill up the infobank. You can find the tutorials @ http://www.edulix.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=127075

My Infobank | My VI |
Infobank Tutorial
------------------
Summer 2015 (MSc)
---------------------------
TU Munich - Informatics | Saarland University - CS & VC | TU Kaiserslautern - CS
Erasmus Mundus Master's Programme in Security and Mobile Computing (NordSec)
Tag me for CS profiles for Germany
02-04-2015 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread